fastboot flash boot kernel.img
Home » hot » Instructions » Xperia Z » Install CWM Recovery Guide for Sony Xperia Z, Requirements That Your Phone Has Root
CWM Recovery is a tool to install such a custom rom, apps, themes ... form. zip, in addition, it also helps to backup / restore 1 firmware / rom (like ghost on the win).
The CWM has 2 parts, to have unlocked bootloader (UB) and not unlock bootloader.
To install CWM, you require a computer and the computer has installed root adb drivers (beta drivers installed on FlashTool to Z).
1. With the UB not:
- On Xperia Z, the selected settings unknown sources and usb debugging
- Plug into PC (computer still open)
- Unzip the folder CWM, run install.bat
1.2. How to use:
- Reboot Xperia Z
- When the Sony logo appears, press the hold button to increase or decrease the
- There is a trial version, so there may be errors
2. With the machine UB:
- Download CWM kernel, renamed and copied kernel.img fastboot folder
- Reboot your device, plug it into the PC Xperia Z in fastboot mode (hold the amplification and plug in)
- At the fastboot folder, open the cmd window, type:
- Turn off the cmd window, reboot
2.2. How to use:
- When the Sony logo appears and the LED turns red, hold the amplification button
- Only for 10.1.A.1.350 firmware or firmware rom based on this
- Computers installed fastboot