Home » Firmware » hot » Instructions » Sony Xperia » Installing Firmware update for the Sony Xperia phones with FlashTool tool, create firmware from FlashTool
There are peoples plenty of Sony Xperia phone use but do not know how to use FlashTool tool for updating new software or rescue the phone operating system when the system fails, How to create a tool firmware from FlashTool. So I decided to do one full post about this stuff.
You go to one of the two links below to download the tool:
- Link the original download FlashTool
- Firmware is the software for the system in the form of compressed air. FTF
- FlashTool is a tool to upgrade firmware to create, save computer when software bugs (as long as the machine is booting up, the Sony logo 100% save through this tool).
- The firmware upgrade via FlashTool not harm your phone.
- The risk occurs when a power outage update, firmware bugs or crashes.
1. Create one firmware with FlashTool:
- To create the firmware with FlashTool, require that you have upgraded the firmware from your device from the PC Companion or Update Service on the Sony computer use.
- The steps are as follows:
1.1. Install FlashTool, then the path C: \ ProgramData \ Sony Ericsson \ Update Engine \ db \ 13740270 \ blob_fs (can copy / paste in the address bar to quick)
Then copy the three files have the largest capacity in it to any other one folder (in this example I copied to E :/ / firmware .55 s to .55 firmware version of Xperia S)
1.2. Open FlashTool, click the picture below. Then the path leads up to the third place in the file (see Figure)
1.3. Click the arrow button (see picture) to 3 file via the right pane, and then click OK will appear as pictured below 1 bunch
1.4. Press Ctrl key to select all the items and click the right arrow (see picture)
1.5. After appearing as the bottom, enter the device code (device), firmware (version), and the origin firmware (branding) - here you select your device is global in the international version, the firmware for all requirements are. Then click OK
1.6. Appears finish line bundle creation is finished
1.7. And this is the firmware version 6.1.A.2.55, you can try downloading the firmware update and follow the instructions below
2. Firmware upgrade, rescue OS phones via FlashTool tool:
- Basically, as I posted earlier article about how to upgrade Xperia S to Android 4.0.4 ICS but I will write back to all of the machines used for ever.
- First, you need to install the driver, the folder C :/ / FlashTool / drivers and install the necessary drivers for your device (click on the box to turn, for example using ICS Xperia S, the Xperia S ICS driver and select memory always select cell flash mode).
- Copy the firmware to upgrade / installation (. FTF) in the folder C :/ / FlashTool / firmwares
- Follow the instructions below:
2.1. Open FlashTool, select as below:
2.2. Choose to flashmode / OK will be as under:
At this stage, it should be noted that if you are used to update the firmware, then uncheck the box 3 wipe data, wipe cache and wipe apps log will not lose existing data.
However, if you are running firmware to fix bugs or computer research, choose the 3 cell.
2.3. Select the firmware to be used, select OK:
2.4. When appearing as under, off, press and hold the volume down button for 3 machines no physical navigation keys (S, Ion, T, Z, ...) or the back button (picture) with machine-3 physical button (X10, Arc, Neo ...).
Then, the firmware will be installed on the machine, do not disconnect, turn off the computer when not done.
2.5. Appears finished flashing text is finished