... Attempt perf_swevent exploit... C6603 (10.1.1.A.1.307 XXXX-XXXX) is not supported. ...
The old root tool does not work for the Xperia S Jelly Bean firmware or the new firmware (from 253 onwards with Xperia Z) or Xperia SP. However the XDA DooMLoRD , introduced new tools solve this problem.
You can follow the instructions below:
- Xperia S, M, Z to run Jelly Bean
- Selected unknow source and usb debugging in the "Settings"
- Unzip the downloaded tool
- Run Runme.bat
- Follow the instructions in the cmd window
- Once completed, reboot
- If the tool does not work or appear under the line:
- You download the corresponding firmware below (got it out loud), install the kernel and system (or the firmware - if you want) with FlashTool then try again (do not give the option to wipe data loss - see picture):